Sorry blog, if you've felt neglected.  It's been flippin' busy around here.  As such, this blog's going to be a little heavier on pics than brilliant writing, but let's face it - you're probably here for the pics anyway...

At last post, we'd had our first trip to the beach with the little man.  Since then, we did the Timmons family vacation thang by driving to Indiana, then Kentucky, then home.  That's about 12 hours in the car going there, and about 10 coming back.  That's a lot of time in the car.  Not surprisingly, Avett traveled better than both RA and me.

Lots of this

In Evansville, we got to catch up with my dad's side of the family and Avett got to meet his great-grandma (and she got to meet her first great-grandson).  Grandma REALLY wanted to hold this little bugger, but he's a busy dude these days.  BUSY.  We were able to get him into that pre-nap, snuggly mode and it's safe to say that both parties enjoyed their time together.


Thanks for the great bumblebeeto, Great-Grandma

A whole lot of Timmons happening here

Killing some spare time shopping the intimates.  That's my boy.

Before we shipped out of Evansville, we got to spend some time with my Uncle and cousin's crew too.  High Five "other", good-lookin' Team Timmons!

From E-ville, we headed to Louisville to see my mom's side of the fam, and some of my other favorite folks. Lots of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and pooches.  Plenty of hospitality and good times had by all.


What's up?  I'm just eating a ball and playing with a doorstop. No big deal.

Shhh, Aunt Lynda

Avett and Emerson were fast friends

This is a crown.  OK, it MIGHT be a tiara.

Avett wasn't impressed by this giant pig

We settled back home for a few days before Ruth Ann had to go back to work and I had to take a quick work trip to Chicago.  Before I got a head cold somewhere along the way, I had a couple nice runs, at least by my standards.
Marathon training paying off?

The aforementioned head cold hit me pretty hard once I got back, which explains why I look a little like I was about to spontaneously combust in Church for Avett's dedication.  It was a really great service and a lot of family came into town to be there, which was great!  And Avett, again unsurprisingly, was a nearly perfect angel during the service.  Sorry to the folks that came - I wasn't trying to avoid you, just trying to keep my germs to myself.

It's getting hot in hrrre

Jill got a baby fix

Nanas and Omas

Mamas and Grandpas

Now, everyone is back into the "regular" work schedule.  It's not nearly as fun as the summer schedule, but that doesn't mean we're not making the most of it.  Enjoy this smattering of random pics from everyday moments with Team Timmons!

This kid likes his Grandpa

He also likes snuggling on the couch

Wrigley sighting!


Does it have wheels?  Then yes, I'd like to play with it

Grubbin'

11 Month photo shoot


And hey, real quick before you leave, can you make a donation to my NYC Marathon/Team Think Pink Rocks fundraiser right HERE?  Thanks!