Well it's been a minute, hasn't it?  As you can see from every post prior to this one, my initial blogging efforts were strictly dedicated to documenting my training for, and successful completion (woohoo!) of, the Big Sur International Marathon back in 2008.  Even now it's kind of fun to stroll back through those posts, I can only imagine how interesting they will be in say, 20 years.

After some retooling, the ol' blog is about to get some new life.  I kind of like this writing thing, and from time to time, I might even have some interesting things to say.  That, coupled with some inspiration from my talented blogging buddies Ginger and Ouida and voila, the new and improved Team Timmons is born!

What can you expect to see here?  I'm still into the fitness thing, so you'll probably get to hear about the latest crazy race/event that I'm trying to get you to sign up for.  I like to laugh, so I'll probably share fun stuff from the internets on occasion.  And you know, sometimes everyday stuff can be kind of interesting and when things happen, you'll hear about them here first.